Environmental Risk Management
This course will help you become more aware of the risks and liabilities associated with environmental hazards and become more competent in managing these risks.
There are five topics in this course:
- Areas of Environmental Concern
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Managing Environmental Risks During Business Development
- Managing Environmental Risks During Construction
- Case Study
Important Notes - Read Before You Launch the Course:
This Web-based learning course uses the Internet Explorer browser. Other browsers are not supported. You must disable any pop up blockers you may have on your computer in order for this course to operate properly.
Upon completing the course, you will be able to:
- Recognize environmental hazards associated with new construction and renovation projects
- Describe the components of both the Phase I and Phase II environmental site assessments
- Identify actions to take during all phases of a project to minimize the risks associated with environmental hazards
- List knowledge resources available to further your understanding of how to manage these risks
Who Should Attend?
Construction - All Levels
Web-based - Self-paced
Estimated Course Length: